By Eduardo Abril de Fontcuberta
The routines during this book—from the U.S. Marines and U.S. military, U.S. military SEALs, Spanish international Legion, Swedish Marines, Gunsite, Snipercraft, and lots of different most sensible sniping programs—cover the complete spectrum of the pro sniper's ability set, including:
- close-range and known-distance shooting—testing cold-bore zeros, objective id, understanding your limits . . .
- long-range shooting—range estimation, ballistics and wind studying, hard-target interdiction . . .
- complex and skills-oriented exercises—accuracy lower than rigidity, simultaneous engagements, capturing via glass, perspective capturing, capturing via loopholes . . .
- nonshooting requirements—communications, camouflage and remark, land navigation, tactical medication, survival and monitoring . . .
The writer wraps up together with his thoughts for sniper competitions, faculties, teachers, and kit. even if you wish stand-alone education drills or a whole path in tactical marksmanship, you'll get it with the workouts during this book.
Read or Download 100+ Sniper Exercises PDF
Similar martial arts books
Your fists are your fundamental weapon process in a streetfight, yet so much martial arts "masters" prefer to gloss over that truth. Now fisticuffs professional Ned Beaumont indicates you ways to duke it out in again alleys and smoky bars and stroll away grinning (with your whole teeth). the entire soiled methods of boxing are incorporated, too.
Advent to American Wado Ryu by way of the overdue Hanshi Otto Johnson and Renshi Allen Woodman. this is often the final and in basic terms booklet for the real artwork of Wado Ry as in step with the necessities of the yankee Wado Ryu Federation foreign and the yankee Wado Ryu organization. the entire fabric and data wanted for college kids from white belt to black belt are incorporated during this one guide.
Das Nachschlagewerk legt jedem Judoka - vom Prüfling über den coach bis hin zum Prüfer - den kompletten Inhalt für das Prüfungsfach "Judobezogene Selbstverteidigung" des Deutschen Judo-Bundes zielgerecht und übersichtlich dar. In mehr als 660 Farbfotos und bewusst kurz gefassten, informativen Begleittext werden alle für die Kyu- und Dan-Prüfungen benötigten Techniken anhand von Beispielen ausführlich dargestellt und erklärt.
It’s a scene that’s turning into extra common: anyone walks into paintings, a nightclub or different public position, and they're without warning faced with an armed assailant spraying bullets. cops teach for such issues, yet they’ll take no less than a couple of minutes to reach at the scene—and what you do in the intervening time may possibly assist you retailer your self, household, or even strangers from damage.
- Jeet Kune Do: Das Vermächtnis von Bruce Lee (German Edition)
- Timing in the Fighting Arts: How to Win a Fight with Speed, Power, and Technique
- Hapkido Green belt Study Guide (Hapkido Study Guides Book 3)
- Sacrifice Kicks: Advanced Martial Arts Kicks for Realistic Airborne Attacks ('Kicks' Book 6)
- Knife & Tomahawk Throwing: The Art of the Experts
Extra info for 100+ Sniper Exercises
100+ Sniper Exercises by Eduardo Abril de Fontcuberta