By Dennis Fisher,Richard Needle
- the use of goal-oriented counseling and peer help to minimize HIV/AIDS risk
- quantitative and qualitative how you can examine behavioral swap between injection drug clients (IDUs)
- the significance of sampling from hidden populations in research
- a public well-being version for lowering AIDS-related threat habit between IDUs and their sexual partners
- characteristics of woman sexual companions of IDUs
- strategies used to enforce random sampling concepts within the recruitment of out-of-treatment crack and IDUs
- ethnographic research of intravenous drug use
- analysis of touch tracing suggestions hired to wrestle the AIDS epidemic
- the use of pile types to augment different instruments utilized by drug prevention programsAIDS and Community-Based Drug Intervention courses is filled with present study and invaluable info for execs attracted to studying approximately concepts for engaging in HIV/AIDS study between hard-to-reach populations. Substance abuse researchers, therapy pros, and other people all for AIDS prevention courses, kingdom and county future health departments, and felony justice structures will locate a lot proper and significant details to take advantage of of their day-by-day work.
Read or Download AIDS and Community-Based Drug Intervention Programs: Evaluation and Outreach PDF
Best medical diseases books
A penetrating research of the shut courting among public health and wellbeing and human rights, this e-book makes a compelling case for synergy among the 2 fields. utilizing the AIDS pandemic as a lens, the authors display that overall healthiness is heavily on the topic of human dignity and person rights--human rights can't be deemed sufficient and accomplished with no making sure the well-being of people.
This publication offers chemical dependency clinicians a sampling of the paintings being performed within the fields of homosexual and lesbian chemical dependency to let clinicians to supply higher take care of their homosexual and lesbian consumers. After an summary of seven examine stories which study the occurrence of alcoholism and/or chemical dependency in homosexual and lesbian folks, the contributing authors discover the detailed issues of recuperating homosexual and lesbian addicts.
The publication is a story of the unfolding of the Ebola virus illness outbreak from a systematic view aspect. the writer offers an research of the medical foundation of public healthiness rules that experience encouraged the public's, and the scientific community's, skills to appreciate the virus and the disorder.
Interleukin three: The Panspecific Hemopoietin comprises contributions from immunologists, hematologists, protein chemists, and molecular biologists whose efforts have outlined the biology and molecular nature of interleukin three (IL-3) in lower than a decade. The articles characterize own views instead of exhaustive reports.
- Life Histories of Genetic Disease
- AIDS: Individual, Cultural And Policy Dimensions (Social Aspects of AIDS)
- The Daschner Guide to In-Hospital Antibiotic Therapy: European Standards
- Endocrine Hypertension: Underlying Mechanisms and Therapy (Contemporary Endocrinology)
Additional resources for AIDS and Community-Based Drug Intervention Programs: Evaluation and Outreach
AIDS and Community-Based Drug Intervention Programs: Evaluation and Outreach by Dennis Fisher,Richard Needle